Wednesday 22 January 2014

All Those Make-up & Beauty Reviews...

via

I feel like I've stock piled quite a little stash of make-up and beauty products over the last little while - with Christmas and my birthday and just random everyday purchases that I've made since the end of last year.

I haven't done many reviews of products I'm currently using... at all really!
There's the Benefit Stay Flawless Primer review, my mini makeup trio last fall, a nail polish review post 9 months ago... and of course, the 1st & 2nd empties (the first being posted 6 months ago!)

There's my everyday makeup routine of which I love all the products mentioned, but there are a few more I've accumulated ... and by a few, I mean a few dozen of the months haha woops.


The makeup and beauty products I buy are usually drugstore - I've ventured out into MAC once and been in Sephora maybe a dozen times (?) but made purchases, I'd say, only twice.
Errrr...


But, despite that, I thought I'd just put it out there that I'm planning on doing some more beauty posts in the future (on products from a variety of brands), and see how it goes! (I've been inspired by all these lovely beauty posts I've been seeing lately haha)
I don't have a fancy camera or a 10-yr long history with makeup, but I think it'd be fun & hope you guys'll like them or find them useful! :)



Preview of brands coming up:

Urban Decay
Paul Mitchell
Organix
MAC
Too Faced
L'Oreal
Revlon
NYX
Sally Hansen
Benefit



Thanks for reading & talk soon!!


ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: All About Us - He Is We


P.S. The reason why I did a post like this one is because I'm working on a couple new ones right now, but didn't want to put them up until I edit them and have pictures... I think pictures are good idea haha








4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm such a fan of the that line! We even got a couple from their John Paul line for our dogs... haha

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you've got some great stuff coming up!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took a bunch of pictures for them today & now I'm really looking forward to working on them! :)

      Delete