Wednesday 23 April 2014

Versatile Blogger Award | My Recent Favourite Blogs

Last week Olivia, from Awake Looks, mentioned me for the Versatile Blogger Award - thank you so much Olivia!! :)

When someone is given the Versatile Blogger Award, they are asked to share 7 things
about themselves and nominate 15 other bloggers who they think have awesome posts,
pictures, and who really puts their own unique spin on their blog :) - then those bloggers
turn around and do the same thing, and the ones after that, and the ones after that, etc., etc.!
...One of the big things ((that's implied more-so than said outright)) is that,
when you pick 15 bloggers, you pick people that are likely to do the tag as well,
however, I didn't base the 15 I picked on that ... I hope that's okay! :)

I wanted to pick bloggers - both big and small - that just have awesome blogs!
If they carry on the post too, that's great!! But if it doesn't really fit their
blog to do a tag or award-type post, that's totally okay too!
I just really wanted to mention a few of my recent favourite bloggers and
share them with all of you, so I thought giving them the
Versatile Blogger Award would be a great chance to do that!! :)


7 Things:

      1. One of my nicknames is Cat :) - I haven't given my name anywhere on this blog, so I totally understand people calling me Cachoo haha :)
      2. Boy Meets World is one of the best tv shows I have ever seen.
      3. I used to be one of those kids that absolutely LOVED to go back-to-school shopping.
      4. I've collected 3 things in the past: money from different countries, business cards, and nail polish - hah, variety!
      5. I've worn glasses for almost 20 years now...!
      6. So far, I haven't travelled anywhere outside the Western Hemisphere of the World. (Oh, but that'll change ;) )
      7. I used to know all the words to the 1st Harry Potter movie, by heart. YES.

15 of My Recent Favourite Blogs:
(in no particular order)

Mel from Melrosa Avenue
Ella from every LiTTLE thing07
Faye from Faye D. Jones
Yana from Nail Centric
Sarah from xo Sarah Holt
Amber from Lovely Little Things
Beth from Beauty in Beta
Lisa from Not Quite Enough
Lily from Joli House
Lily Ann from Lily Ann Loves
Allison from Mercuteify
Zoe from That's Zoe
Rachael from Dear Ms. Leigh



I've been goin' back-and-forth on the idea of putting a
blogroll page on here, so this post was really fun to do!
There are so many blogs though that I really like,
it was so hard to pick only 15 for this post,
so that blogroll might still make an appearance haha

Check out some (or even all!) of the blogs above if you can! :)
Those girls really have amazing blogs and
are all great writers, each one of 'em!

Hope you all had a great long weekend!
And thanks for reading!!

Bloglovin' | Cachoo Joo  | Twitter




17 comments:

  1. Fun post! Going to check out the other bloggers and hopefully write my own Versatile Blogger award post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome Melissa! Hope you have fun writing yours too!

      Delete
  2. Aw - thank you for the mention, made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. That's soo sweet of you! I'm soo priveledged to have been picked by you. Thank you so much CAT! xx

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com
    Like my Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe no worries ZOE! :D (and that's so cool you have a FB page now! Awesome!)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for including me in your list! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you lovely. As for Boy Meets World, I loved that show, I was so excited when I found out they were doing Girl Meets World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I heard Feeny's going to be back for it too which is AH-mazing!! I still watch Boy Meets World when it's on tv haha so I'm really interested to see their spin-off when it airs!

      Delete
  6. Aww thanks so much! :) Boy Meets World really is one of the best shows ever. And I LOVED back to school shopping. I still get all excited when it's that time of year in stores and I'll use it as an excuse to buy school supplies that I don't need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same!! Just ALL the stationary is fun to look at hah ohhhh the little joys in life ;)
      And Boy Meets World is just a classic hey? One of my all-time favourites tv shows for sure!!

      Delete
  7. Oh I LOVED back to school shopping! A new pencil case even if the old one is perfectly fine -yes please!
    That's rather impressive knowing all the words from the first Harry Potter -my boyfriend was in it and I doubt he even knows it that well.

    found your blog through the twitter chat, I'm loving it! & I'll definitely check out some of the blogs you've recommended here too.


    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun right?! My mom would drop me off for like an hour at a back-to-school shopping place and I'd just have so much fun haha
      Your BF was IN Harry potter?!? That's so cool!!! That first movie was amazing - still got it on VHS ;) haha

      Thanks for stopping by Jenn!! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny!! Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

      Delete
  9. This is so nice! Thank you for the include!! I've just been checking out your blog and I cannot believe I haven't given it a closer look sooner! It's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete