Monday 20 January 2014

Empties 2!

I did my first "empties" post about 6 months ago (crazy!), so I thought I'd do another with some more products I've used up (or ... used as much as I'm going to :S...)
I've made a couple comments for each product, and decided to use stock-type photos for each, because, well my actual used products don't look too great... but I swear, I've used each of these products before and have even purchased a few of them again already!

Here they are!


----------

1. EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry
• Great smelling
• Thick formula
• Have to use a lot for a small area
= Would buy again



2. China Glaze Pool Boy Toy
• Great neon colour
• Big brush
• Matte finish without a top coat
= Already bought again


3. Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation
• Use as a concealer
• Very light formula
• On the pricier side
= Would buy again


4. Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner
• Glossy finish
• Can find easily in any drugstore
• Flakes off very, very easily
= Would not buy again


5. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit
• Good value for the price
• Lathers really well
• Does help clear skin
= Would buy again


6. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
• Barely any scent
• Doesn't leave a film or residue on face
• Not the best for waterproof mascara or eyeliner
= Would buy again


7. Clean & Clear Make Up Dissolving Facial Wipes
• Very moist towelettes
• Can find in any drugstore
• Couldn't handle the lingering scent on these (perfume allergies)
= Would NOT buy again


8. Andrea EyeQ Makeup Remover Pads - Oil Free


• Super affordable
• Actually feels oil-free
• Takes off waterproof mascara & eyeliner really well
= Already bought again

----------

Have YOU tried any of these products before?

Or, do you have any "empties" posts that you've done recently?
If so, feel free to leave your links below and I'll check 'em out!! :)

Thanks for reading!!


ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: New Soul - Yael Naim :)


2 comments:

  1. Appreciate your honest opinions in your posts! Keep up the good work!

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style

    ReplyDelete