Sunday 12 January 2014

Benefit's Stay Flawless 15 Hr Primer - First Impression

I don't wear foundation, but I do wear eyeshadow primer, so I've been intrigued by all-over face primers for a little while now, and thanks to my extremely kind sister, I now have one of my own!

Benefit's Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer

One thing that you may or may not know already from my comments on other people's blogs is how much I adore Benefit's packaging!! Really though, it makes you want to buy the product and just use it even more - my inner Business student appreciates their superb marketing ;)




The formula is a beige colouring but it most definitely goes on clear so not to worry. I will say that, when you apply this, it has a "tacky" texture, and feels almost sticky. As soon as I noticed this, I thought, well, it is used to help adhere your makeup, so that makes sense - If the product didn't actually work, then I might have a problem with the tacky-texture haha

But, I'm happy to say that this one's a winner! :) 


My blush, highlighter, and any concealer I would've put on, stays in place, and the primer does a great job of making the colours of each of my products show up and stay on a lot better than they had before (sans primer)!

The full price of this Benefit primer is $38 + tax at Sephora in Canada, so I will be honest and say I might not have tried it unless I had gotten it for my Birthday because of the price (being currently unemployed and all haha) but I'm so glad I can now add it to my growing makeup collection.

----------

Do you have a favourite primer?
Or if you've tried this one, what do you think?
Thanks for reading! :)


ღ CachooJoo 


Video Share of the Day: Flawless - Beyonce (I had to, just for the title, sorry haha)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Joice :) And we are indeed following each other on Bloglovin'! You have a great blog yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I've been wondering about whether to try this primer for a while as I love POREfessional, think you may have sold me :)
    Rosy xxx
    http://www.rostinted.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy :)! I got one of those little POREfessional's in a Benefit kit for my birthday but haven't tried it yet but definitely looking forward to it! Benefit's products are just, so nice haha

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review.
    My favourite primer ist the Benefit POREfessional, such an amazing primer.

    Christina ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just got a mini version of that! Really looking forward to trying it!! :)

      Delete