Sunday 16 February 2014

"STREET STYLE" Inspiration (Photos)

In a #fbloggers chat a few weeks ago, one of the topics was "Street Style", and even though I'd heard the term before, honestly, I still couldn't QUITE nail down the definition for it.

Before I'd been told what "street style" was, I assumed that my style would be considered "street style" based on how casually I dress...! But, I think street style literally just depends on the person, and what they wear everyday, which means it can vary a ton.

 I like casual & comfy, but that being said, I feel like I could have 10 different closets FULL of clothes and still feel like there were more clothes out there that kinda captured my laid back / casual style - there are variations for sure!

There are lots of people I see day-to-day around town whose style I think is so on point and put together, but to avoid taking awkward pictures of people I don't know, I thought I'd mention some more common celebrities (5 in particular) whose street style is pretty similar to mine (or at least what I'd like mine to look somewhat like haha)

----


1. VANESSA HUDGENS






2. ASHLEY TISDALE





3. SELENA GOMEZ




4. JESSICA ALBA




5. BLAKE LIVELY






Who's your street style inspiration?
There's definitely more than just these 5 for me - and I mean, obviously some of the outfits they do wear I might not wear myself, but that's what nice about style, hey?
It's such an individual thing!

Inspiration rather than duplication is the key! :)



♥ Cachoo Joo.

18 comments:

  1. they all look lovely, I can totally see what your style is like now from looking at these pictures! mine's a mixture between this/a bit girly girly and then a bit 'disco pants, cropped tops and converses' mixed in too (whatever style that's classed as!)

    stylesbysophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds awesome!! I got a pair of mint green converse last summer and wore them like twice cause I didn't really know what to wear them with at the time... now tho since I've found out about fashion-y blogs I think I'll be READY! :P

      Delete
  2. Great pics, a lot of them are in skinny jeans and casual tops which I like as this is what I'd wear myself. I like Blake Lively's looks myself :)

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya definitely, I like the jeans + casual tops look for sure haha I also like Blake's a lot because it looks a bit more, polished or something (...?), I dunno haha it just seems a bit less graphic-tee-and-denim-jeans than the others' pictures I chose :) but still looks pretty easy to put together!

      Delete
  3. Loved this! I love Vanessa Hudgens style :)
    if you ever have time could you check out my blog pls and maybe give me some advice?! thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hers is really cool isn't it! Sometimes a little more grunge than I'd do haha but definitely has a cool laid-back Cali style!
      And sure of course :) I just left a comment on your last post!

      Delete
  4. Love this post! I love Vannessa Hudgens style, its so laid back and cool! For some reason even though I have a pretty laid back style I will never look as good as them!

    Jess x
    justjess642.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's totally how I feel sometimes too!! It's laid back but still put-together somehow! Even styling like a simple white T with a cardi haha glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!

      Delete
  5. I love this idea for a post. I've always loved Vanessa Hudgen's style, been liking Ashley Benson lately too :) Great post Lucy ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her's is cool too! I haven't seen hers before now actually! Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. You have my favorites up there, I definitely look to Selena and Blake for style inspiration. I think they always look so fabulously put together, without trying too hard. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa :)! Definitely know what you mean about Selena & Blake's style! Casual, comfy, and stylish!

      Delete
  7. I love Blake's and Alba's style. Its casual and at the same time its something that you could wear to serious events. Gaaah. I just love it.

    _em.
    themiasalazar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So put together! Ahhh even styling a simple white t-shirt!! Great style!

      Delete
  8. I love Vanessa Hudgens and Kendall Jenners fashion sense, so casual yet cute!
    Serena xo

    serenatalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't looked up Kendall's before, but hers looks quite similar to Vanessa's for sure! Also very casual and put together! :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. There's is nice too hey! All these young people with such a laid back cool vibe with their clothes, pretty cool! :)

      Delete