Monday 6 January 2014

The 23rd Birthday-day!!

I'm going to keep the post short and sweet today because, it's my Birthday today! 



Today was my 23rd Birthday wooo! I feel like every year now I find myself saying "Ahhh!! That sounds so old!!" But starting this year, I think I'm starting to embrace it more...!! :D After all, I always get a lot of "Oh I wish I was still 23!" or "You're so young!" whenever I tell anyone I'm turning 23!
The other day I also had someone think that when I said I graduated, they thought I graduated from high school not University haha so still lookin young I guess! :P

I think it's more that when I was younger, I thought that being 20-anything just sounded so much older than it actually feels like now! You definitely don't have everything figured out by 23 ... oh no, no, no.


I'm really looking forward to this year and what I can look back on and say happened back when I was 23! Lots to see, lots to do, lots to learn!

I hope everyone had a great January 6th and hope you all have a very Happy 2014 Birthday when yours comes around!! :)




ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: on getting older - Tessa Violet


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm turning 21 this year and although I can't wait, I can't help but feel like this is my last big 'young' birthday haha!
    Have a great day :)
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea!! :)
      And I totally know what you mean! I've pushed it back to 25 now, 25 and then I'll feel a lot older... haha!

      Delete
  3. happy birthday hope you enjoy your day :)!

    xx cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete