Sunday 5 January 2014

Nail Polish Occasions

Before I started buying makeup, I bought nail polish, and over the years I've managed to accumulate quite the little collection...!

If you're a nail polish lover like I am, you'll probably have certain colours that you gravitate towards for different occasions or even times of the year, and so I thought I'd share some of my favourite polishes along with one place or time that I've worn them :)



I just picked 7 of them (for the sake of being succinct haha), and when I just looked at the picture, there seems to be a blue and pink/red theme going on, but they all look very different on, I swear! Haha

COLOUR: DS Extravagance by OPI
OCCASION: University convocation ceremony, woo! Chose it because it matched the hood I had on my gown :)

COLOUR: Sneaker Head by China Glaze
OCCASION: Last semester of school - So nice and bright, great colour for the summer time!

COLOUR: Shocking Pink by China Glaze
OCCASION: Interview for 2nd job - kiiind of forgot that I had such a bright colour  on till I was in the waiting room haha

COLOUR DS Glow by OPI
OCCASION: Office workplace - nice, more subtle colour for an office environment, but still has sparkle to it!

COLOUR: Kiss Me At Midnight by OPI (Liquid Sand)
OCCASION: New Years 2014 :) Such a pretty colour with varying sizes of silver sparkles - very festive! 

COLOUR: Towel Boy Toy by China Glaze
OCCASION: University, dinners, lazy days...! - I really have worn this so many different places haha just bought my second one because I used up the first :)

COLOUR: Bikini So Teeny by Essie
OCCASION: Vacation in Mexico! - Super pretty baby blue/periwinkle colour with the slightest bit of shimmer - looks great with a tan too!

----------

Always on the lookout for new polishes! ... Not that I really need anymore, but they're always coming out with new collections and I try and can convince myself that they just must be different from the ones I already have haha but if you have any that you really like, feel free to leave them in the comments :)!


ღ CachooJoo

2 comments:

  1. I've never used an O.P.I polish before, you've inspired me to give them a go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a really wide range of colours so hopefully you can find one that you love too! :)

      Delete