Thursday 2 January 2014

Let's Say It Now ... I'm Blissfully Aware

... Damn. Well, let's get it out of the way right from the get go, shall we?

Procrastination.

It is currently 10:11 PM on January 2, officially Day 2 of blog-every-day-month, and I have just started writing today's post...

The day started with one of my weekly volunteering shifts, then moved on to an unexpected couple hours of work, and ended by me going to the mall to return some clothes. Not a whole heck of a lot, but enough to keep me busy, and apparently, just enough to say: "I just couldn't write this any sooner."

Don't get me wrong, I have a book with lists and lists of ideas (LISTS.) that I'm planning on writing about, and have even been carrying it around with me for the past couple of days to jot down random ideas that come to me, but procrastination doesn't take a holiday.

Oh, the excuses would pile up - I've been through 17 years of schooling, I know how this goes. And the thing is, when you're a common procrastinator such as myself, you know exactly when you're doing it and how you'll feel later when what you're putting off actually has to be done, but you continue on, blissfully AWARE, every time.



It wouldn't be right not to try and give at least one "In my defense" or "But I have a reason!", so here's the ones for this:
I put it down to my somewhat hasty and un-thoughtout decision to commit to blogging everyday, without seeing the average blogger's posting schedule. (Oh, the haste.)
And that shirt, it realllly needed to be returned today... it's the last day of Boxing Week here in Canada!

Ahhh... it takes a repeat procrastinator to acknowledge it, but it takes a truly motivated procrastinator (possibly with a commitment hanging over their head) to try and change it!
And that's the plan :)

Yes, I feel good about this!

Aaand, it's 11:21 PM, commitment still intact, woo!

The book in question that holds the lists.
(It probably should be noted that I got this book when I was younger but never really found a proper use for it...until now!)

ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: What New Years Eve is actually like - Community Channel


P.S. Trying to navigate my way through Bloglovin' at the moment and managed to add a widget over there ---->
Each day I'm learning how absolutely gigantic the blogging community is, so feel free to leave your URL in the comments and I'll check it out!





3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! Done and done :) your pictures are so professional looking!! That's awesome that you have a blog with your sister btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! and done :)!
    You have great style!! Kinda wish I could walk in heels better than I can currently haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely words.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete