Monday 13 January 2014

The Liebster Award!!

I spent a lot of Sunday reading blogs ... so many blogs!
I sent out a tweet asking for new blog links because I really like reading & commenting on other people's posts as well :) Today though, it turns out I tweeted out during a #bbloggers chat or something because I got dozens of responses! During all of the Twitter & Bloglovin' craziness, I noticed a new comment from
She had nominated me for the Liebster Award!!
(Thank you Kassi!!)

The Liebster Award is used to help promote and recognize bloggers - to bloggers, by bloggers :)
I'm not sure why when you get it it's called being nominated haha we'll just say everyone I nominate wins it! :P
The concept of this award is so sweet I most definitely could not stop the chain of NICE.

So, for those who are game, here are the components that move the Liebster award along to others:
          •    Mention the person who nominated you & link their blog
          •    Answer the 11 Questions your nominator asked you
          •    Nominate Award 11 other bloggers with < 200 followers
          •    Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer



----------

The 11 Questions Kassi Asked Me:

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Having a place to talk about whatever you want and find ppl that relate to it and give you their feedback - I didn't think that if I commented on other people's posts or tweeted something that people would actually reply at first haha but it's always nice being replied to in this huge internet world :)

2. What is your favorite brand?
Right now Forever 21 & Vero Moda (And I'm sure Topshop if we had it here!)

3. Who inspires you the most?
Hmm my sister. She's a health care worker at a senior's home - she's not only my older sister but, she is so caring for the people she helps every single day - I hope that one day, when I start working again, that I can make a difference in people's lives just like she does  :)

4. What are your goals for your blog?
I've seen people have # goals (followers) for their blogs, but I can't say I have one. Of course it'd be nice to have 100's of followers on Bloglovin' haha but I'd just like for people to really enjoy what I write and feel like they can contribute to it (and maybe to have one regular reader...? haha)
It's fun for me to write so I hope it's fun for people to read!

5. Who is your fashion icon?
Formal Style: Emma Watson & Blake Lively
Street Style: Selena Gomez

6. Describe your blog in 3 words.
Anonymous, but relatable (hopefully haha)

7. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
Maybelline & Rimmel

8. What is your favorite food?
Pasta. All the pasta.

9. What is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
Right now it's a Black & White Fair Isle sweater from Forever 21

10. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Hmm I wouldn't say I have a favourite, but maybe Beyonce or Emma Stone...?...!

11. What are you most excited about for 2014?
Starting my career being a post-grad! I'm really excited to see where it'll start with!!


----------

The 11 Blogs:

All 11 of these blogs I have checked out a number of times and think they all deserve some more recognition for their great posts! - They don't need me to say it haha their posts speak for themselves, but I'm glad I have the chance to mention them in a post like this :)!
So, in the particular order, here they are:

2. Sarah - crowdedcloset.ca
10. Arianna - ariannatee.blogspot.com

There are also a couple of blogs that I follow that I've come to recognize, and although they've all been nominated already (having such wonderful blogs), I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support, replies, and comments! :)


Wanischa - kahfehyen.com

----------

The 11 New Questions:

1. Meaning behind your blog name & what you blog about?
2. How would you describe your everyday style or personality?
3. Favourite TV show or YouTube channel? (Whatever you prefer!)
4. Most prized possession?
5. What do you do M-F? (school or work)
6. Favourite thing about the city or country you live in?
7. What's the last thing that made you smile? :)
8. Best thing about the wintertime?
9. If someone handed you $50 right now, what would you go spend it on?
10. A trend you like, but are still working up the guts to try? ;)
11. What's one goal you're working towards right now?


----------

Thank you so much again Kassi for nominating me! I definitely was not expecting it, so it was a great surprise!!
If the blogs I nominated decide to continue this award that would be wonderful! But if not, just know that I think you're blogs are awesome! :)


ღ CachooJoo 


Video Share of the Day: All Night - Icona Pop

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree, Emma Watson and Blake Lively have the best formal style. & Beyoncé is just pure amazingness haha, I can't stop listening to her new album! Thanks for mentioning me :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha amazingness, so true! And no problem at all, thank YOU for all of your likes & comments :)

      Delete
  2. You already have a regular reader ;) haha, so I'm sure you'll have more than one. Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you, are too kind ;)

      Thanks so much Gillian!!! :) :) :)

      Delete