Friday 10 January 2014

Bath & Body Works: My (Ever-Growing) Collection


Just last year, a store opened here that I had heard about over and over and over again, and was curious what all the hype was about. Well, my question was answered, when Bath & Body Works came to town!


If I like something, I really like it, and this often translates in me buying large quantities of a single product, simply in varying versions, ie. different colours, sizes, and in this case, scents.


Comparable to Bath & Body Works, I'd say the closest we had here would be The Body Shop and Lush. The Body Shop has nice little gift bundles that are great for gifts to friends or coworkers, but I never found anything that I particularly fell in love with. As for Lush, maybe it's just me, but I get hit, and I mean HIT by a cloud of overpowering scents when I go near the store, that my little nose just can't take.

Since Bath & Body Works have been here, it seems I've started to collect 2 types of products:


1. Deep Cleansing Soaps - Sugared Vanilla Wish, Coconut Lime, Sugar Plum Dream, Vanilla Bean Noel, Iced Gingerbread, Dancing Waters

2. Mini Hand Sanitizers - Vermont Sugar Maple, Frosted Snowman, Vanilla Snowflake, Merry Cherry Love, Vanilla Cupcake, Wildberry Kisses, Tis The Season


My favourite of the soaps is the Iced Gingerbread, and of the hand sanitizers is Vermont Sugar Maple, both of which are seasonal, but overall, the sugary ones are my favourite! :)



My justification, right, would be that they all smell so unbelievably good, but also that they are motivating. And by motivating I mean they just make you want to clean and sanitize your hands more than usual throughout the day. They also go on sale quite often, not that they're super expensive to begin with, but that also doesn't hurt!! :)


----------


Have you tried any BBW products?
What are your favourites?


ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: Baby Sloths Get Swaddled - Animal Planet


2 comments:

  1. I love love love the Wildberry Kisses and Merry Cherry Love hand sanitizers ! You should try some of their candles! I recently just posted a few of my favorite from there! xx

    http://findingmyperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell so good hey?! I've heard great things about the BBW candles too! Just read your post on them!!

      Delete