Thursday 30 January 2014

I'm Not Going To Break My Blogging Promise!!

The past few days seem like they've been so hectic!

GAHHH!!

You know when you just have so much that hits you all at once? (let me hear ya all my current & post-school peeps!) You just feel like you're trying your damnedest to juggle everything?
Well, that's what it seems like it's been this week.

But, it's almost the weekend - phew! - so I'm on that home stretch!

Throughout all the busy-ness and confusion this past week, I knew there was one other thing that I just couldn't let myself drop: My January Blogging Commitment.




I mentioned it a bit in my post yesterday, but I'm genuinely so surprised with myself that I've kept it up! Being the procrastinator that I am, but also being someone who always tries to follow through with their promises, I was interested to see how far I'd get with it haha, but every. single. day. i've managed to publish a post, and, I'm pretty darn proud of myself XD *pats self on the back*

I am so glad that I started up this blog (again that is, after a few sparatic attempts last year ;) ) - I feel like, on the surface, I've broadened where I find my fashion and beauty advice, tips, and reviews, but even more meaningful, I've met people through blogging, which is something that I didn't think would necessarily even happen, especially in such a short amount of time! One of my absolute favourite things about blogging is being able to interact with other bloggers - by reading and commenting on their posts, and genuinely taking an interest in what they have to say, both on individual blogging sites as well as on Twitter (also surprising!) Just knowing that there are people out there that take time out of their day to stop by my blog and read a post or two, is so wonderfully crazy :D! I mean, I never thought people would read one post, let alone keep in touch! It makes me want to continue blogging and joining in on blog chats and finding new blogs :) there definitely is a huge blogging community out there!

----------

If you're new to my blog or one of my lovely return-visitors, THANK YOU for reading my post(s)!!!
And, by all means, leave your blog link below! :)


ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: Life In Colour - One Republic


4 comments:

  1. I know it is cool all the people you meet and the the world that it opens up to you. Yes there are days where I am not feeling motivated but it is all worth it in the end. I am your newest follower : )

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Alicia :) and haha exactly hey? Some days in January I just had no idea what to write about, but knowing there were people who followed my blog and might enjoy reading *something* I wrote, and having read & commented on so many other blogs myself, it definitely helped motivate me! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being able to meet your goal of posting everyday. It is a challenge to come up with ideas sometimes, but it so much fun to meet all the different people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It was a bit of a struggle the last few days coming up with things to write for sure :o but I'm so glad I stuck to it and kept writing! :)

      Delete