Tuesday 21 January 2014

I Could Watch Them 100x

You know those movies that you've seen, and could watch over, and over, and over again?
You could be scrolling through the TV guide and see that movie playing and no matter how far into it it is, you turn it on and enjoy every minute of it...!

On the other hand, there are some movies, like for me, The Lord of the Rings, that I watched, really liked, but just would't watch again because they're either too long or the plot's quite complicated - it definitely doesn't take away from how good they are though! They're just not ones you'd see everyday, ya know?

Well, this is a list of some of those movies that fall under the first category for me:
I've seen them once. I've seen them twice. And I'd see 'em again! ;)

----------

HARRY POTTER & THE SORCERER'S STONE
Just, one of the best. Ever. I was convinced I knew this movie word for word when I was younger (and still am haha) I've also been told many times that my high school sounds like Hogwarts, and I am perfectly fine with that!


LAST HOLIDAY
Before you question the plot of this movie, yes she thinks she's going to die at first, but boy does she ever Live. It. Up. (!!!!) World-class hotels, gourmet food, bucket list adventures, all make it a great movie!


THE FAST & THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT
I feel, like this movie plays at least every other week, and although I don't watch it every time (I do have some other things to do), I have watched this one mayyybe around 5 times. It's hilarious, what can I say! I don't know anything about racing & have been told it's the least favourite of most in the series, but I do enjoy it.

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
This movie. This movie is one of those that makes you think you could actually do what the character does, prrrobably not, but I mean, there's that possibility of something similar.. right? Her life just seems so funny and exciting and she goes places in her career - although by the end, she's not happy about where that is, so she leaves - but it follows the start of her career and I just find it so interesting to follow her journey...!

27 DRESSES
A light-hearted rom-com. That cute guy that's so persistent. Family drama. And a whole lot of dresses. It's just an easy to follow chick flick that plays on TV quite a bit. And I'm not adverse to watching it!

THE PROPOSAL
Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds being nice and sweet and humble and good looking. From the first time I saw it, I knew it'd be one of these movies that I could watch over and over again! Plus Sandra Bullock & Betty White to top it off? Please, one of the best ;)

EASY A
It's just hilarious. Emma Stone is hilarious. My high school was nothing like the school in the movie, and I didn't' have a friend quite like Rhiannon, and didn't know a guy like Todd, and I think that's what added up to why I liked this movie so much! Emma Stone is such a good actress, and her character seems so casual and just is herself, and makes you want to root for her!

JUST GO WITH IT
Another kind of random one, but I just think it's hilarious. I'm not a huge fan of Adam Sandler to begin with (I like more Steve Carell, Seth Meyers, Ricky Gervais, etc), BUT I think he was really really good in this one and 50 First Dates! Just Go With It is light, funny, and almost entirely set in Hawaii, so... the backgrounds even good too! Plus, it's nice when a movie like this kinda ends how you'd like it to (even if it is a bit predictable haha)

----------

I know there are a lot more movies that I wouldn't mind seeing again,
but what are some movies that YOU love to watch??
Always nice sharing some good movie suggestions :)!

Thanks for reading!!


ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: Toes - Lights



14 comments:

  1. If we had to watch a movie together there would be no problem choosing one :) haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's funny! Love a good rom-com or funny action movie here and there for sure :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the fast & furious movies!!! I'm a girly girl and know nothing about racing either but i cant get enough of them. :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Haha I think my favourite character in Tokyo Drift was Sung Kang - so good! :)

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with all of these! Harry Potter is my all time fav though :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter is definitely one of my all-time favourite movies of ANY kind too! I read the book when I was younger, and went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida haha it's such a classic :)

      Delete
  4. I love 27 dresses and The Proposal as well, such easy films to watch and never fail to put me in a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so light and funny :)! Great movies for sure!

      Delete
  5. Is it wrong to admit that i've never seen any of those films?! I will admit that my film watching is mostly stuck in the 1930's and 1940's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? None of them :o lol that's cool there's so many old movies that I haven't seen but would like to one day!! My dad loves all the old westerns though so I have seen a lot of those kind of tv shows haha :P

      Delete
  6. I'm with you on Harry Potter 100%! I've never seen Last Holiday, but you're making me want to go watch it!

    Undeniably, me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so much! It's super light & funny, and makes you want to live vicariously through Queen Latifah's character when she goes to such a beautiful hotel in Europe! (and it has a happy ending so thats nice haha)

      Delete
  7. These are some really great films! '27 dresses' and 'Just go with it' are my go to films when I don't know what to watch! I also really love 'confessions of a shopaholic' and 'Bride wars' they are so funny to watch, got to love a good rom-com!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bride wars! Yes! Haha I haven't seen the whole 'confessions of a shopaholic' movie, not quite sure why now that I think of it...! Hopefully will though! Oh the rom-com's :)

      Delete