Sunday 26 January 2014

Grammys 2014 (Photos): A Glimpse at the Fashion!

I kind of missed the red carpet for the Grammys this time 'round ... oops. Actually, I forgot about the Grammys all together to be honest, so THANKS PEOPLE ON MY TWITTER FEED for indirectly reminding me!

I managed to catch a bit of the actual show, so thought, hey, why don't I post some of the outfits people wore here!

To make it a bit different, I made up 3 random categories and put some outfits under each - there were so many outfits people wore obviously, so to cut down on the # of pictures in this one post, I just posted some of the ones that stood out to me! :)

----------


1. The Dresses I Might've Worn!
Love that colour!!!
Victoria Justice
via
Jordin Sparks
via
Taylor Swift
via
Nancy O'Dellvia
Corinne Bishop
via
Christine Tiegen
via

2. People Who Dressed Like Themselves :)
(& looked great!)
Ariana Grande
via
Lorde
via
Katy Perry
via
P!nk
via
Hunter Hayes
via

3. The  "that's ... interesting"  Outfits
Zendaya Coleman
via
Rita Ora
via

Rihanna
via
The little boy's outfit looks cute though...!
Madonna
via
I think he just secretly wants to join the RCMP ;)
Pharrell
via

----------


Since it's so soon after the Grammys aired, I haven't watched any TV "rundowns" on the fashion and dress choices of all the Grammy & Grammy party attendees, so these are just my own opinions haha everyone has different style choices and that's cool, ya!


What was YOUR favourite outfit of the Grammys?

Mine would have to be Victoria Justice's pink one (that colour is amazing!) and Taylor Swift's gorgeous light gold one!


Thanks for reading!!


ღ CachooJoo


Video Share of the Day: I'm All Over It - Jamie Cullum


6 comments:

  1. yes i agree, it think victorias is my favourite from the selection of photos that you have chosen:)its just such a gorgeous colour and i really like the style!though i have to say pink looks lovely in her dress too:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That neon pink colour is SO gorgeous!! And ya totally agree w you about Pink's too :) it's really pretty & suits her so well!

      Delete
  2. nice,love it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this - a really fun take on a fashion roundup :))

    ReplyDelete